Sales tax is included in the prices listed below. Thank you for visiting The Store!
NOW AVAILABLE: Career Choice and Job Search Guides
Joanne Meehl now makes her cutting edge yet practical coaching available to you via these short and info-rich guides. Easy to read, they'll be immediately useful your job search.
Check this page often for new items, or follow Joanne on Twitter -- @JobSearchQueen1 -- to get updates on new offerings.
Time for You With Joanne
Expertise You Can Download
- Developing A List of Target Companies
Who to go after for your next employer
- Discovering A Company's Culture
Do you fit them, do they fit you?
- Getting Updated With Area Biz
What's happening in your local business scene
- Advice Straight From Recruiters
Take advice from the experts themselves
- Recruiters Aren't Doing Anything For Me
They don't work for the candidate, but they can still help you
- Free Bonus: 10 Warning Signs That A Recruiter Is Not Right for You, from Forbes.com
- 21 Surprising Resume Basics That People Get Wrong - And How to Fix Them
A gold mine of tips on today's resume format
- Don't Do the White On White (Or other) Tricks
You don't want your resume to get rejected, do you?
- The Death of the Resume Objective
Don't use 'em. Use a Summary instead.
- The Numbers Support Networking
How one successful candidate tracked the numbers of his search to show how networking worked
- 3 Reasons Why Saying "Keep Me in Mind" Doesn't Work
People need something much more concrete from you
- Networking Case Study: Rita
How someone networked her way into a new job
- Free Bonus Guide: If You Bring Your Resume, It's Not A Networking Meeting
Bringing your resume changes the nature of the meeting
- Network First, Not When Your Back’s Against the Wall
Don’t put off networking but instead, do it first
- Don’t Let Your Network Forget You
Tips on developing a system that keeps you in touch with your contacts
- Free bonus guide: 5 Ways to Stay on Your Network’s Mind,
from her SkyWater Search blog entry